Saturday, February 6, 2010

Onion Soup

Tonight I made another recipe...again. I made Onion Soup with Croutons. It started with caramelized onions, which I'm not a fan of, and included wine, which I'm also not a fan of...so I didn't have high hopes for this soup. But, the final product looked good - just like the picture. I also made the croutons that the recipe called for. The final verdict for the soup was just OK. Bill really liked it...he said it was "extremely tasty"! I was surprised that I didn't hate it. The best part was by far the croutons. They were delicious and so easy to make. We will definitely have the croutons again and maybe even the soup.

the recipe
the ingredients
the onions
the final product


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OM NOM NOM. THAT LOOKS GOOD.

mom said...

Yum, that looks good! I love French onion soup and you've just made me very hungry for it.

margaret said...

My favorite soup!! May have to get busy in the snow and make some of my own!!