Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Scenes

I've been busy baking Christmas cookies and shopping for gifts and attending Christmas parties and wrapping presents and basically just enjoying the Christmas season. I hope everyone is having a very happy holiday time! Here are a few more images from our Christmas!

my kitchen is full of special holiday stuff
the table is ready for Christmas too!
so pretty!
Even Gandhi is excited about Christmas Santa's Marching Band (I love it!)
the countdown calendar and our cute snowman sign
"the stockings are hung by the stairs with care..."
our Christmas card tree is ready for cards

2 comments:

mom said...

How fun to see all your Christmas stuff. Lets me know it IS Christmas somewhere - even though not here in our house. I love what you've done with your place! Thanks for all the pix.

margaret said...

Your house looks soo festive!! I love the stairwell with the stockings!! I hope you guys have a great christmas. I really miss you!! Hugs to you both!!