Thursday, December 31, 2009

Flavor of the Month - Cookies

Christmas means lots of good cookies! So it's fortunate that the Flavor of the Month for December is cookies. I look forward to Christmas time each year because it means baking and eating all my favorite Christmas cookies. My favorite cookie changes from year to year but this year it was Spritz. They look so festive with their fun shapes and colorful sprinkles. I didn't make as many varieties of cookies this year (I'm still learning how to bake in this humidity) but I made enough to keep us full! Here are a few of the delicious treats we enjoyed this Christmas.

lots of Spritz!
Spritz in a tin
gooey bars in a tin
fudge in a tin (I know it's not a cookie, but it's good)
this is all that's left of the cookies!
To read more about all kinds of Christmas cookies, check out the other Flavor of the Month entries.

Bake at 350

2 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

I think I need to know more about those gooey bars! ;)

Diane Schmidt said...

Oh I know I'm here to look at cookies, but I love FUDGE!