Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimming

Hello, friends, I'm back!! After a two week vacation, and 4 days without internet, I'm going to attempt to get caught up on my blog. I will start by posting some videos of our time in the US. We spent a lot of time with family just having fun. We didn't do anything too fantastical, but we enjoyed ourselves. I really will try to catch up on all the things I've been meaning to write about. I guess I'll find out if I still have any readers out there!

For now, enjoy a video of my niece and nephews at swimming lessons! They are GREAT swimmers and we had fun watching them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made my day. I'm glad you're back to the blogging world. I MISSED YOU.

Emma said...

i'm still here too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back...hurry w/some more pics!

margaret said...

Better late then never!! I was LOST without you!!