Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 5 - A Day In My Life


Time to wake up...I was running a little bit late!
A quick check-in with the world and what's happening.
The breakfast of champions - chocolate and peach tea!
I was stuck behind the only other driver out on Sunday morning - and they were so slow!
Pastor Bob at church.
Picking Bill up from walking Ubi.
Making cupcakes for the big party later today!
We had ramen noodles for lunch.
Getting the table ready for the party.
Bill was busy editing pictures while I made delicious food.
Still working on the cupcakes.
All dressed up to watch the SUPER BOWL.
My tasty cupcakes - they were supposed to resemble little footballs, but the frosting melted all over the place. Oh well, we still enjoyed eating them!
The table full of delicious Super Bowl party food!
Watching the big game!
Game over...Giants won!
Taking leftovers home to enjoy later.
After a lot of cooking...the kitchen is all clean!
The end of another day...I was very tired!

1 comment:

mom said...

What clever football cupcakes! So creative!! That's quite a spread. Wish we could have crashed your super bowl party. We just had our regular Sun night popcorn, but we made milkshakes, so that was special. BTW, glad to see you got a beverage dispenser. Now I won't get you one for your birthday.