Saturday, March 17, 2012

South American Cruise

You may have heard that we recently returned from a trip of a lifetime...a South American cruise...around Cape Horn!!! It was wonderful - we had so much fun! We experienced so many wonderful things and we will never forget the amazing time we had!

I've been working hard to compile a video from all the footage I had and create a nice summary of our trip. I finally finished the video...and it's 15 minutes long! I know...that's long, but we were gone for TWO weeks. So, I decided it was ok. If I wanted it to accurately portray our vacation, I couldn't trim away anymore! I guess if you think it's too long - just stop watching. Or, don't start! :)

However, because the video is so long, the file was too big to upload! I had to upload it at a lower resolution just to make it work. Therefore, the video quality isn't the greatest, but you can still get an idea for what our trip was like. (If you're ever at our house, you can watch the higher resolution with us!)

We had a lot of fun and hope you enjoy the video:

South American Cruise from Kara Hurt on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great video!