Monday, January 5, 2009

More Pizza

Last Saturday, we had pizza again (imagine that). But, more exciting than the pizza was the company! We had tons of fun. Rachael, Sarah, Alex, and Mike all came for SNP. While we ate, we watched the finale of The Amazing Race (which I love and I made everyone love it with me). After the show, we played games. I really like playing games and we had a lot of fun. First we played Pictionary, which Sarah and I totally dominated. Next, we played Outburst, which is a lot of fun. And then, we played Apples to Apples. We also enjoyed cupcakes that Rachael made...super yummy. It was so much fun...I want to do it again. We stayed up really late but I didn't mind at all because we were having so much fun. I didn't take any pictures, but Rachael did (thanks Ray-Ray). Here is proof that we had a great Saturday night!

No comments: