Friday, January 16, 2009

New & Improved

In case you didn't already notice, my blog is different!! Yup, Bill helped me update my header and background. I feel it more accurately portrays my thoughts and feelings about this blog. And, its just plain fun. And cool! Yes, its very cool. I have the bestest husband in the whole world. He worked hard at making it just right...and getting it to look exactly the way I wanted. So, now I have the very coolest blog - well, at least the coolest looking blog. The text is still up to me and its only sometimes cool. But, I can handle that: cool looking and sometimes cool sounding. So, thank you Bill for making my blog fancy and fun (and cool)!

When Bill gets his camera back, I have some more ideas for blog posts. I'm trying to come up with a few themes that I can write a series about, like I did with the 30 Day of Food. If you have any suggestions, they're always welcome. Have a happy 3-day weekend, if you get one. And if not, then have a happy 2-day weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! XX

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! How cool is this new blog face?!!! Good work Bill and Kara. This really gives us the flavor of what you're wanting to communicate!! AWESOME!! p.s. Glad to see there was at least one more vote for pepperoni.

The Foust Family said...

I love it. Looks great! I hope you have a wonderful 3 day weekend. I will have to enjoy my 2day weekend. :)