Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Next Pizza Flavor

I've added something to my blog. It probably won't be a permanent addition, but from time to time, I'm going to ask for YOUR input. That's right, I want to hear from you....if you're out there. (I may hear only silence, but I'm hoping someone is actually at the other end of all this blogging.)

My friend Rachael introduced me to a very cool blog about cupcakes. The author asks her loyal readers to vote on a flavor of cupcake to bake each week. Well, I could never make that many cupcakes, but I do make a lot of pizza. And, I like to be creative with my pizza toppings, so this week I'm asking for help. Bill and I have randomly selected three pizza flavors that we haven't had for Saturday Night Pizza yet. We'll be making the pizza that receives the most votes.

So, if you're out there, VOTE. But, please vote only once...otherwise our results will be skewed and no one wants that! You should see the poll with three pizza choices at the top of the left sidebar. Let your voice be heard...vote, Vote, VOTE!

3 comments:

The Foust Family said...

I voted for Taca Pizza...just in case you were wondering. Have you made Alfredo pizza yet??? mmmmm. yummy. I love Alfredo pizza. Usually just Alfredo with cheese. Sometimes I have it with spinach too. I also think you should showcase your pizza crust recipe on the blog. It looks delicious.

The Foust Family said...

That would be "Taco Pizza". I can't spell this morning. It's early.

Unknown said...

My quote of the day today, Tuesday, was from Barbara Tober and it says: "Traditions are group efforts to keep the unexpected from happening."
In an effort to keep the pizza tradition as pizza and not just an excuse to dump whatever is leftover in your refrigerator on bread dough, I have voted.
May the best "pizza" win.
DAD