Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pub Quiz

On Monday night, we went to the Pub Quiz. I've heard about them and I've been wanting to go so I finally convinced other people to go with me. Its basically a trivia night at a pub. A bunch of teams compete in 10 rounds with various categories and win prizes. We certainly didn't win, but we had a lot of fun and we got some chocolates too. I love trivia...I like to feel smart when I know the answer and learn something when I don't know the answer. All in all, its loads of fun. Emma was our fearless leader...she attends the Pub Quiz more regularly so she knew the rules and the "in's and out's" of the Quiz. Thankfully, she agreed to show us the way. Rachael and Alex were willing to join us for this excitement so we had our team of 5. We were not the smartest team, but we certainly weren't the worst. Basically, it was lots of fun and we're planning to do it again sometime.

our table was reserved

we diligently write our answerswe're having fun

perfect brain food = french friesI'm very proud of our answers

the questions must be too easy!

Emma must keep Rachael from yelling out the answer

everyone had fun

Thanks again for the pictures, Rachael!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was SO much fun! We must and will do it again... This time though, Alex and I will leave when you guys do so we don't get 'stomach aches' <3