Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wedding Repeat

We got married last night! Wait, let me explain. We actually got married last June (the 14th to be exact). But, several of my friends here in Rome were not able to attend (understandably) and they wanted to be a part of it. So, we recreated the event last night. We watched the DVD of our wedding and we had pizza and cake, just like at the real wedding. It was a lot of fun - mostly because my friends were so excited about it. I think we all enjoyed it and it was fun to share our special day with them. They took it very seriously and we tried our best to make it as authentic as possible. We had Chicken Pesto Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Wings, Cheesy Bread, and Salad. We also had Chocolate Peanut-Butter cake and Pink Lemonade jumbo cupcakes. It was really good. So, now we have two anniversaries and, as Emma said, Bill has to buy me a present for both!!










(Thanks to Rachael for some of the pictures!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun and I feel very lucky to be a part of it! :]

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for 'getting married' the second time. We had so much fun!! It was such an honor to be part of the Take Two!!

Emma said...

one of the best nights I've had recently! I had so much fun and want to thank you for all your work to allow us to be a part of your special (second) day. And I even got a shout-out haha. Thanks bella!