Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coming Soon...

I promise, more updates are coming soon! Right now we're a little busy preparing for our pack-out (that's when professional packers come and take away most of our earthly possessions). I can't let that happen unless things are organized a certain way...so we've been organizing, and stacking, and sorting, and cleaning, and moving, and sorting some more. Bill has been very understanding and he's helping me even though he doesn't agree that its all necessary. I really appreciate his help anyway!

As soon as the packing is finished, and we take a long weekend to relax, I will resume updating my blog on a more regular basis. I have a lot to say and good pictures to share so hang on just a little longer and I'll make sure its worth it! Thanks.

2 comments:

mom said...

I'm hanging in here. I know it will be worth the wait!! Hey did your red suitcase ever turn up? It's a beautiful 80 degrees in PDX today. Talk to you soon.

margaret said...

I wait with baited breath!!