Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another One

I feel I must post another Anniversary picture because our day was just that good! We had pizza for lunch (because I insisted on having pizza in Bellagio), but we also went out for a more "fancy" dinner, lest you all think we are uncivilized, pizza-eating cretins. That's right, we even made reservations and got dressed up (sort of!). We reserved a table right on the water's edge at the oldest hotel/restaurant in Bellagio, and it was beautiful! I thought the dinner would be really expensive, but it was about the same as our lunch (since lunch included appetizer and dessert). We didn't include any extras for dinner because we were still full, but it was delicious and the location was unbeatable. Its going to be really hard to top this anniversary, and it was only our first!

4 comments:

mom said...

BELLISIMO - tu aniversario en Bellagio!! What a beautiful, memorable celebration you had. It certainly merits another blog posting. Thanks for sharing such a cool picture. Now I know why you didn't call this afternoon. You were busy blogging.

Anonymous said...

=] I missed being first! Poopers.

I love all your pictures of your anniversary! You should make an album on Facebook! YAY!
<3

(PS. I hope you enjoyed the cuppy cakes)

margaret said...

this is a classic!! Glad you had a 'special' dinner. Maybe dinner by the canal next year???

Emma said...

beautiful photo, to be framed. and put up in your NEW HOUSE!