Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Banner

I just wanted to draw your attention to my banner....that's right, its new! My wonderful husband updated my banner for me and its just what I always wanted (thanks, Bill!). I decided it should be updated once more while I'm still in Italy. So, here's a banner, Italia-style: A little shot of gelato (which is my favorite and I will miss it oh-so-much when I'm gone) to represent all the amazing TASTES. And, an anniversary shot from Bellagio, the most beautiful place in Italy (followed closely by Capri) to represent our awesome TRAVEL. A new banner to remember all the good times spent here in the boot-shaped country.

Enjoy the new banner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the new banner! =]
It makes me want gelato... In fact, I might just go get some! =]

Sarah said...

I love it!!!