Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 18

May 1
Bill's family left. We spent a lot of time at the airport because they got bumped off their original flight. But, they got travel vouchers and free lunch and they were put on the flight later in the day, so we were able to spend a little more time visiting!
May 2
After all the excitement of last week, with the visitors and all our fun...we spent the day relaxing. This is what we all did, all day!
May 3
My Bible Study had their closing dinner (we take a break over the summer while school is out). It was a fun night with good food and good company. I look forward to Bible Study again next year.
May 4
You've heard about it before...this is our favorite restaurant. I love Tre Scalini! We made a quick visit to get take-out this time. The food is so good!
May 5
I think my car has bugs. Several times, we've found small, ugly cockroach-looking bugs in the car at night. It's happened too many times to be a coincidence. So, we got some sticky traps to try and catch them...but it didn't work. I think we'll have to get something else.
May 6
This is a new "toy" we got for the cat. I guess it isn't really a toy for her but a toy for me. It's supposed to help train her to stay off the table and counters. So far, I think it works pretty well. It has a motion sensor and when it detects the cat, it makes a loud beep and spays something on her (almost like a puff of air, but I don't think it's just air). Anyway, she stays away from it so I'd say it works!
May 7
I'm getting ready for a big brunch next weekend. The first step is planning. I got out all my recipes and ideas and made lots of lists. I love to make lists and I love brunch!

No comments: