Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 16

April 17
I went grocery shopping with Maggie again (one of our favorite activities). I had lots to buy to prepare for our guests - Bill's mom, sister, and nephew are coming to visit! During the shopping experience, we saw this...who's ever heard of "Grape Nut Ice Cream"? I wonder what it tastes like? We didn't buy any to find out, maybe next time.
April 18
This is a nightly ritual. Because we don't have a back yard, we let the dog pee in the front "yard". Except, it's really just a strip of grass. I guess it's enough grass for one dog - so we let him out every night before bed.
April 19
Leftover rice is delicious as rice cereal! A little milk, sugar, and cinnamon and you've got a wonderful late-night snack. Yum!
April 20
After all the grocery shopping this week, our fridge is full! We usually don't have a full fridge unless we have visitors coming or a big holiday/event. So, since we have guests arriving soon (and Easter is coming up), our fridge is stuffed!
April 21
I was super sick today! I felt yucky all day (and yesterday). When I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture, I didn't even get out of bed. Instead, Bill took one of me.
April 22
Our guests are here!! How fun to have Bill's family for a visit. We all sat around in the kitchen catching up. Even the animals were enjoying it.
April 23
The first trip with our vistors was a jungle experience day-trip. It's such a fun trip...you ride on a boat, visit the canal, feed the monkeys, eat wonderful food, kayak, swim, and relax. I think everyone had a great time. Here is Bill in the kayak with our friend Erica.

No comments: