Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 19

May 8
We went to the mall to watch a movie and do grocery shopping. Before all that, we ate at the food court. There is a good restaurant here that has wonderful grilled meats, it's a sit-down restaurant, but they have locations in several food courts. You order and they give you a number...then you sit down anywhere in the food court and they bring your food when it's ready...very ingenious.
May 9
Since Bill is on a small break from school, he has time to play computer games. He enjoys his computer games.
May 10
More grocery shopping in preparation for the upcoming brunch. This time we went to PriceSmart, which is like Costco. After shopping, we enjoyed dinner of fried chicken and pizza!
May 11
Here's my picture for the month of May...just one day late.
May 12
Another orthodontist appointment so all I could eat for dinner was mashed potatoes. But I love mashed potatoes so I don't mind...as long as I have a plastic spoon. For some reason, I hate eating with a metal spoon after going to the dentist or orthodontist!
May 13
Ubi has a new toy - "Mr. Elephant". You can't tell by this picture, but he really loves his new friend.
May 14
Spent the day getting ready for the big brunch! I like to set out all my serving plates and extra stuff the night before. It helps me visualize what the table will look like and it saves time when I'm rushed.

No comments: