Friday, June 3, 2011

Week 20

May 15
The long-awaited BRUNCH! It was the biggest brunch I've ever made and it was a success. The food was delicious and there was plenty for everyone. I think people really enjoyed themselves!
May 16
Bill sharing a chocolate-chip cookie with the cat...I don't think she really appreciated it.
May 17
We had a mildly healthy dinner (certainly better than some meals we've had). Grilled chicken and grilled zucchini. It was tasty!
May 18
Nothing exciting happening...just Bill, reading his iPad, like he always is.
May 19
Leftover from the brunch... one of my all-time favorite things in the world: jumbo chocolate chocolate-chip muffins...doesn't get much better. (And these are ones I made!)
May 20
The cat likes to curl up and often sleeps with her head upside down. Looks uncomfortable to me, but she seems to enjoy it.
May 21
Another bath for Ubi...he still has a skin infection so we're trying to keep him cleaner. He does not like baths...especially on the slippery tile!

No comments: