Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 21

May 22
We have been trying to eat healthier the last few weeks. The main thing we've changed is adding a lot more fruits and vegetables to our diet. Here is our fridge full of all the fresh fruit that we take for our lunches and eat with dinner. I feel better already!
May 23
Nothing exciting happening...just Bill reading his iPad, like he ALWAYS is!
May 24
This is what I read...a kindle. I like it, but lately I haven't had enough time to read so I'm not getting much use out of it.
May 25
Lots of packages!! That means we have gift-giving holidays coming up. (The only time of year with more gifts is Christmas.) Bill's birthday and our anniversary are just around the corner.
May 26
The cat does NOT like the printer. Whenever we print, she comes running to see what all the noise is about. She watches the printer suspiciously as long as it makes noise...and she lets us know she is not pleased!
May 27
Packing for vacation! My favorite thing to do is go on vacation (or eat...so eating on vacation is double good). We're taking the long weekend to go to Bocas del Toro. I love packing.
May 28
This was our hotel for two nights. A secluded aqua lodge in Bocas del Toro. It was so peaceful and wonderful. We had a great time being in the middle of nowhere and near the water.

No comments: