Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 23

June 5
Happy Birthday, Bill! You've already heard about his birthday, but here he is with his wings, again!
June 6
Fresh steamed broccoli...you can even see the steam. It is just another part of our healthy eating.
June 7
What's more healthy than a salad?? We had Cobb salad and it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. A little roasted chicken, some boiled egg, some cheese, tomatoes, peppers, and lettuce = healthy dinner!
June 8
Bill is charging the battery in his old Jeep. We want to sell it, but there continue to be obstacles. Hopefully, we can get rid of it soon!
June 9
Another picture of me...I actually took it a day early this month - just to be different! I still look the same.
June 10
Summertime is when people start leaving and a lot of "going away" parties are planned. This is the first of many to come!
June 11
Another going away party - this one was '80s themed. It was a fun (and interesting) night. Bill and I don't really get into the costume parties, but I wore my 49er jersey (because they won 4 Super Bowls in the '80s). My friends dressed is more "traditional" '80s costumes.

No comments: