Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 22

May 29
Still in Bocas, we went on a day trip to see dolphins. It was tons of fun...we circled around them and they circled around us. When you see them up close, they are so much bigger than expected. I like dolphins! (My pictures of the dolphins weren't so good because my camera is slow. Check out Bill's photo's, they are much better!!)
May 30
This was the dock outside our room...our own personal dock. We went swimming and snorkeling right outside our room. It was a lot of fun and SO beautiful!
May 31
Another coffee maker. I don't even drink coffee, but we have 4 coffee makers. This one came with travel mugs and makes two separate cups at a time. Fancy!
June 1
Out to dinner at our favorite restaurant. Not exactly healthy, but we were invited by someone else and I just couldn't say no! Pesto pasta is delicious!
June 2
This is a healthier meal. Sauteed fish and green beans. We added a little rice because it was leftover. We really are trying to eat healthier.
June 3
Looking for houses online. I'm ready to buy a house! We found a really great one, but then someone else bought it. I guess it wasn't meant to be ours...too bad.
June 4
We attended a graduation party...congratulations, Megan!! We'll miss you!

1 comment:

Emma said...

you need to start drinking some joe!