Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 24

June 12
We were invited to a birthday party to celebrate several June birthdays, but it was on Susan's actual birthday. She shared the candle-blowing-out responsibility with Kayla. I made Susan a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, one of my favorites!!
June 13
Half the time, Ubi doesn't even sleep on his bed...he sleeps next to it or on the carpet. Silly dog!
June 14
Happy Anniversary to us! I can't believe it's been three years! Looking forward to many more. We celebrated by going to dinner at our favorite restaurant - of course!!
June 15
We were supposed to drink this on our anniversary and forgot. It's still good the next day - I love sparkling cider!
June 16
I made stuffed red peppers in the crock pot. They weren't the best, but they were ok. I might have to adjust the recipe a bit if I decide to make them again.
June 17
Another going away party - this one for Katie. We will really miss you, Katie and our fun Tuesday lunch club! (I don't know why my eyes are so huge in this picture!!)
June 18
It happened again! I'm so sad. I carried my camera around all day. And we did fun stuff: we went to the mall, we ate at the food court, Bill got a haircut, we went to another mall, and we went to a movie with new friends. It was a great day and I just forgot to take a picture. Sorry...I guess it has to be Project 363 now - sad!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Happy belated anniversary Kara and Bill!