Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 25

June 19
We went shopping at Pricesmart and we took a couple guys who are new to Panama. It was a good outing - we all bought some good stuff. Then we ate lunch at the food court...tasty fried chicken and pizza!
June 20
Bill gave me a punch bowl for our anniversary. The 3rd anniversary is crystal. I love it and can't wait to use it.
June 21
I recently started playing my computer game. It's not new, I've just been waiting to play it for several years...I'm not sure why I was waiting. It's a fun game, but I've discovered I'm not a very patient person so sometimes I cheat!
June 22
Bill doing his homework with the dog. They were cuddling on the floor and it was really cute!
June 23
I'm sick again! I've been sick more here in the last 1.5 years than in any of the other places I've lived. Thankfully, NyQuil makes me feel better.
June 24
We had delicious kebabs for dinner. Chicken, onions, and peppers grilled to perfection. It really was a wonderful meal.
June 25
This is the "spare change" can that I've filled up for church. The youth group collects the cans to raise money for their missions trip. Time to turn my can in.

No comments: