Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 15

April 10
Here's a picture of me...again. I look happier in this one - probably because I just ate chocolate. And, I'm wearing my Reese's shirt.
April 11
Here's the email I received from the Secretary of State. After last week, when we had to decide who's jobs were "important" enough to keep working during a potential government shut down, I guess the Secretary wanted to remind us that we're ALL important. Even though she was willing to send us home with no money last week, this week she loves us all equally!
April 12
Here is my latest notepad...I have a lot of them (a slight addiction). This one makes me chuckle every time I say it out loud. "What to Doooooo" - like an owl! *chuckle*
April 13
Ubi was tired today. He was laying his head on our bed. So cute.
April 14
Banana bread! One of my favorites. I made two loaves, and it's good I did since we practically finished one by ourselves. We'll save the other loaf for next week, when our visitors arrive.
April 15
Here is my attempt to clean my desk. I'm actually making progress, although it doesn't really look like it. I want everything to be all cleaned up for our guests.
April 16
I worked on Easter Baskets. I bought all kinds of fun supplies (and candy) and put the beautiful baskets together. Bacon was "supervising" but she was not being very helpful!

No comments: