Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 13

As I type this, more brownies are in the oven...I am really obsessed!

March 27
Bill bought me a giant balloon. I love balloons and I especially love this one. It was a surprise for no reason! I really love balloons and Bill! March 28
Our cable provider recently lost access to the network channels (ABC, NBC, CBS) so we can't watch regular US TV anymore. Very sad! We're working on ways to fix it and get access to our favorite shows. Most of the time, we end up watching things online. Tonight I watched part of the President's speech online. March 29
It's Bill's job to clean the litter box. He wanted a cat, so he has to clean up after her. In my opinion, it is a very disgusting job! You can see Bacon watching from the bottom right corner of the picture. She's supervising. March 30
Today I was able to go with Bill as he made his airport run for work. It was fun to be out of the office and be with him and watch him at work. It's always fun to be near the airplanes and watch everything that goes on to get a flight in and out. Good day! March 31
Today most of our neighborhood was without electricity all day. Our street was fortunate enough to have power - until about 8:30...when the lights went out. I intended to take a picture of our lantern lighting up the room as we read...but then the lights came back on. Oh well, we're thankful to have a nice lantern when we need it. April 1
Our neighbor and co-worker planned a block party for everyone from the embassy who lives in our neighborhood. It was a fun afternoon with delicious food and lots of people (lots of kids, too). I was happy for an occasion to make (and eat) more brownies! April 2
Bill had to take a big test today. While he worked, his proctor and I had a chance to chat and plan vacations - which of course you know is one of my favorite things to do. Good thing I arranged for his proctor to be MY friend (thanks, Maggie).

1 comment:

mom said...

What a beautiful balloon!! So sweet and thoughtful of Bill. And he even cleans kitty litter boxes and takes tests while you visit and plan vacations! I'd say he's a real keeper! (But that doesn't mean that I like him better than I like you :-) You're both among my favorite people in the whole wide world.