Friday, April 1, 2011

Four Things Friday #2

1. We went to a BBQ today. Really, it was more of a block party with all the people that live in our neighborhood that work at the embassy. There are a lot of people in our neighborhood...and a lot of kids. Too many kids! But, the food was delicious...and I took brownies (which were very good since I've been craving brownies for weeks).

2. I love to plan vacations - and I love to take vacations. I think I should be a professional vacationer. Is there such a thing? I am currently planning a week of vacation in April and a long weekend for Memorial Day. I'm also excited about an upcoming cruise in November and we're starting to plan our big vacation for next February! I really vacations!

3. I don't like to grate cheese. It's just one of those things I hate doing. So, I buy the pre-grated cheese...which I know is more expensive. I know I should buy a block of cheese and grate it myself, but I really hate grating cheese! For me, it's worth the extra money to have the luxury of pre-grated cheese.

4. Easter is approaching. I'm going to make Easter Baskets this year because Bill's family will be visiting us then. I'm happy that I live in a place where they have some choices for Easter candy and supplies for my Easter Baskets. The one thing I haven't found is white eggs for dyeing. I guess we'll have dyed brown eggs for Easter!

1 comment:

mom said...

I thought of you as I grated cheese this week. It's hard if you're holding a huge block of it, but if you cut it in smaller pieces it's not so bad. Just a tip that could come in handy when you don't have access to pkgs of grated cheese.