Friday, April 15, 2011

Four Things Friday #4

1. In the last three years, I've been to 9 different countries (USA, Italy, Panama, Peru, Canada, France, Egypt, Costa Rica, and the Bahamas).

2. Sometimes I use Wikipedia to learn new things - there is a nice feature that will show you a random page each time. Today, when I clicked on Random Article, I learned that there is an entry for Wisconsin Highway 253. I wonder who would take the time to make an entry for that?

3. We're having lamb for Easter dinner. Not because it's a normal choice (which it seems to be) but because I have a weird thing about repeating meat for holiday meals. Thanksgiving is turkey, Christmas is ham, so Easter has to be lamb or duck...and I'm not sure I'm ready to cook a duck!

4. This might be my last entry for "Four Things Friday". I know it's only the fourth one, but I might change it to another day and another number. I feel that it's interfering with my Project 365 updates which I intended to do each weekend. If I have to write this on Friday and update my pictures on the weekend, I don't always get them both done. Perhaps I'll start "One Thing Wednesday" or "Three Things Thursday". I guess if I'm going to quit - it's fitting that I end with "Four Things Friday #4".

No comments: