Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 14

April 3
We went to the mall to eat at the food court and do a little shopping. There are so many choices at the food court that it's really a good place to eat - everyone gets what they want. The mall we go to is HUGE, and now they're building more. They do not need more mall, they need more parking - but instead they build more building IN the parking lot...great! Arrocha is one of my favorite stores here. April 4
We bought a Scat Mat. It's intended to keep animals off counters and tables. We're trying it out to see if Bacon will stay off. It gives her a little shock if she touches it. Hopefully it's working! April 5
Today was Bacon's 1st birthday. At least, today is the day we picked to be her birthday. Since she was a rescue cat, they didn't know her exact birthday, but our veterinarian friend guessed her approximate age and we picked a date to use as her birthday. She is a small cat, but we're saying she's 1. Bill gave her some treats to celebrate her special day. April 6
These are two of my very favoritest candy bars. Maggie came back from America and brought them for me since we can't get them here. April 7
I got a new tote bag because Bill supports OPB. Last time they sent him a bookmark, but he sent more money so this time we got a tote bag...yay!
April 8
I can't remember if I already took a picture of this. Oh well, it's pretty cool (and I'm sure I'll repeat some pictures before the year is over). This is the wall hanging Bill gave me on our last anniversary. I LOVE it!! April 9
Bill made pancakes again. He even made a few chocolate-chip pancakes. I love eating pancakes on Saturday morning, thanks Bill!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hi Kara! Loved catching up on your blog. Where is your cruise in Nov? My mom wants us to to a family reunion cruise to Alaska and know you loved that! You look great and I am grateful for the blog. Keep it up!