Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 28

July 10
Another picture of me. It was very late and I was tired. I look pretty much the same as I always do.
July 11
This is the picture for July on my Penguins calendar. It makes me smile every time I look at it...crazy rock star penguin.
July 12
It was a very rainy day! Thankfully, when I was ready to go home, it had stopped. Everything was wet and it was very humid. There were still some wispy clouds in the trees (you can barely see them).
July 13
The cat has decided this is her new favorite spot. Right under the TV, on the corner of the pillow. She is a silly cat!
July 14
The moon was so big and bright and the clouds were moving so fast. I tried to capture it with a picture, but it didn't really work. Pictures make the moon look small, but that's not what it looked like when we were standing outside. You'll just have to use your imagination as you look at this picture...or get your face really close to your computer screen to feel how big the moon was.
July 15
We finally took Ubi to the vet. His skin infection is not getting better and we tried to buy some antibiotics for him, but we needed a prescription. So, the vet gave us the prescription and gave him a medicated bath (which I'm sure he hated because he hates baths). He also hates standing on the big metal scale...so it took a lot of coaxing and treats to get him to comply.
July 16
Another wonderful Saturday morning with pancakes. And one special chocolate-chip pancake for me! I love waking up and eating pancakes on a lazy Saturday...there's nothing better!

No comments: