Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 29

July 17
Maggie and I went grocery shopping again at Riba Smith. It really is one of our favorite things to do. We have so much fun together. And the nice bagger boys take our groceries to the car. We had a fun trip, except for a creepy old guy that was following us and watching us (he was really creepy).
July 18
Bill fell asleep on the couch and the cat was laying on his chest sleeping too. Then Bill started to snore softly and she was staring at him for a long time - very annoyed. It was really funny and cute...and then she finally went back to sleep. Shhhhhhh...they look so peaceful!
July 19
Another night where I forgot to take a picture. I was really tired and could think of nothing new to take a picture of. As I lay in bed trying to think of something, I just took a picture of the fan. This is the last thing I see before I close my eyes to sleep! Not very exciting, but it's different.
July 20
This is our mailbox. When we get a yellow slip like this, it means we have a package...yay! We love getting mail!!
July 21
We had a lovely time at a co-workers house playing a friendly game of poker - and eating tasty food. As you can see, Bill was concentrating intensely...but unfortunately he didn't win.
July 22
Friday afternoon was a perfect time to grill. We had a nutritious meal of hot dogs and baked beans. So easy, yet so delicious!
July 23
Another going away party! This one was for my boss for the last two years. He leaves next week and he will truly be missed. He has been a great boss!

No comments: