Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 37

September 11
Abby came over so Bill could look at her computer. Fun times! (The cat's eyes looks kind of crazy behind Abby!)
September 12
We bought a new shower head. Bill was kind enough to install it. Now we have to decide if we like it.
September 13
Sometimes, I think the animals are telling secrets about us. They're so sneaky.
September 14
I made chicken parmesan for dinner. Except, I used mozzarella. It was yummy - I didn't even get a picture before we devoured half of it. Thanks to Maggie for the recipe.
September 15
Another appointment with the orthodontist...that means more drugs for me. Braces are painful! Who ever said this was a good idea??
September 16
As we were driving home, we could see the storm coming...chasing us! Sometimes I really love the weather here - I love seeing the storms come and the weather change instantly!
September 17
As I started making dinner, I discovered we had NO WATER!! I was so discouraged, that we went to the Taco Bell drive-thru instead.

No comments: