Thursday, May 10, 2012

Packing

Last week we had to pack in a hurry for an unexpected trip to the states.  I decided to make a video of our packing using time lapse photos.  It's something I've wanted to try for a while and I thought packing might be a fun subject.  This was a quick trip (1 week) so the packing is lighter than normal.  But, you can imagine this process on a larger scale for our longer trips.  I love to pack and you'll notice I do a lot of the actual packing.  Apparently, I also do a lot of pointing!!  The dog and cat get nervous when we get the suitcases out and you'll notice Ubi in the corner looking anxious and Bacon has to inspect everything from time to time.

3 comments:

Stephanie Hurt said...

Fuuunny! : ) Bill can't resist sneaking a peak at his iPad : )

Stephanie Hurt said...

I mean peek! : |

mom said...

I HATE packing - but I loved watching how methodically you two tackle it. The music you chose perfectly captures the nervous energy it takes to get the job done. I, too, got a kick out of Bill with his iPad.