Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bill's Birthday

Bill turned 30 last week!  I helped him celebrate by giving him "30 Days of Presents".  Starting 30 days before his birthday, I gave him a new gift each day plus another one of the gifts he'd received the previous days, and so on.  Needless to say, he ended up with a LOT of gifts!  It was fun - and then we had a big birthday party with all his cumulative gifts on display.  We also had 30+ postcards from friends around the world wishing him a happy birthday.  He was surprised by everything and I know he loved it all!!

And, since I didn't take any video footage while I was in the US, I'm going to make this month's video out of still pictures.  It's short, but sweet!  It shows a picture of each day of gifts leading up to Bill's 30th birthday

Note: to better enjoy the video you should click on the HD at the bottom and follow the link to go watch it on Vimeo's website.  Otherwise the text is blurry!
 

No comments: