Monday, July 2, 2012

Half Way

So, the year is half over now.  That means I've blogged for six months with my current blog themes.  In case you've missed them, they are: Recipes, Lists, A Day In My Life, and Videos.  I've managed to post all four themes every month so far.  And, I'm curious to know what you think.  What has been your favorite theme?  What has been your favorite blog post?

I've started a poll (on the left sidebar) so I can see your anonymous votes.  And, if you have a favorite blog post, leave me a comment.  I will try to keep up with all four themes for the next 6 months...wish me luck!

Now, go vote so I can see what you like!!

UPDATE:
After two weeks of voting, the results are in:
Videos - 3
Lists - 1
A Day In My Life - 1
Recipes -  2

I'm a little sad that only 7 people voted.  Does that mean only 7 people read my vlog?  Or only 7 care enough to vote?  Oh well...I knew I wasn't a very popular blogger.  Thank you to each one of the 7 that shared your opinion.  I guess I need to work a little harder on my videos since they seem to be a favorite.  I'm glad the recipes are also popular (I think they are my favorite).  Thanks again for voting!!

No comments: