Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oregon Ducks

One of the things I was most looking forward to in Oregon was cheering for the Oregon Ducks (University of Oregon).  Bill knew this about me and when I arrived in Oregon, he gave me tickets to our first Ducks football game.  So, on Saturday, we headed south with my parents to Eugene to enjoy the game.  It was a really fun experience and I know it won't be our last game (if we could afford it, we would have season tickets!).  Here is a short video about the game.  Enjoy and GO DUCKS!!


As always, click on the HD button to watch the video on Vimeo's website with better quality.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Go Ducks! Hope you can go to few more this season!

Abby Spencer said...

So fun!!! Love your video!!!
Miss you, friend!

Stephanie Hurt said...

That was AMAZING! I am a HUGE fan of your videos also! :-D