Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Time

Its definitely Christmas time. I haven't been posting anything recently because I've been super busy. This is the busiest time of year, for me. I've been working on Christmas presents for my friends and family and I was able to get them all made, wrapped, packaged and mailed this week. It feels good to have them on their way. There's still a lot to do...Christmas baking is next on the list. Its just nice to walk around the house and see all the Christmas decorations. It is the MOST wonderful time of the year, indeed!

The wreath is hung on the door to greet everyone and say "Merry Christmas."
Our stockings are hung by the radiator with care...
and the aprons are awaiting the Christmas Cookie Baking Frenzy that's coming!
Our Christmas card tree is ready for any cards we receive
and we anxiously count the days 'till Santa comes.
We have presents under the tree...
and Christmas candy on the table,
while our nativity scene reminds us of the TRUE meaning of Christmas.

We hope that your house is as festive as ours while we all enjoy the holiday spirit!

1 comment:

The Foust Family said...

Cute post! You will have to post a picture of your Christmas card tree once it is filled up. I'm curious how you fill it. Speaking of Christmas cards...are you at the same address you were at last year?