Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 6

I forgot to mention it last time but I hit 200!!! That's right, I've posted 200 blog posts. Wow, I didn't know I had that much to say. Here I go with 201 and the pictures from Week 6.

February 6
We went to the embassy to watch the Super Bowl...they had a big party. It was fun, even though I wasn't too interested in either team playing. I forgot to take a picture until the very end and then I was rushed. But, we had a good time and ate football food!

February 7
These are the new beach towels we bought last weekend. Now we have to go to the beach.

February 8
Bill sends money to OPB because he likes to listen to NPR. They sent him a lovely bookmark...I think I'll use it more than he does.

February 9
I didn't get a very good picture, but this is a ñeque. There were a bunch of them by the side of the road, but they ran away when I took out my camera. They are rodents, also called agoutis.

February 10
Time for a picture of me again. I don't really look like I've changed.

February 11
This is Bacon's favorite spot. She climbs on the chair and pushes the curtains aside and looks out the window for hours. It always makes me chuckle (sometimes she has to work really hard to move the curtains out of the way). February 12
We had dinner at Abby & Erica's house - chicken curry...delicious! Abby also made a heart-shaped cake for her Valentine's Day party at school...how cute!
February 13
Today I went grocery shopping with Maggie...again. It was delightful and fun as it always is! The only disappointment was the lack of break-and-bake cookies...we are very sad. They had some delicious looking strawberries, but we laughed about them because of the price. I guess if you really want chocolate-covered strawberries for Valentine's Day it will cost you $19.95 just for the berries...not going to happen. But, at least I can appreciate the imports and it's nice to know they are there if I did think it was worth it.

1 comment:

mom said...

What fun pix. Love those beach towels. And the heart-shaped cake. I made heart-shaped knox blox out of red jello. Pretty and tasty too. Can't wait for your next pix - with the Ryans. Enjoy their visit and your time at the Beach. Hope to see some of those towels in the photos. Go Packers!!