Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5

And now, without further ado, here is Week 5:

January 30
I spent most of the day doing chores and sitting at my desk. So, I had nothing interesting to take a picture of. Ubi was getting bored...and tired. And, he was snoring.
January 31
Again, spent a lot of time sitting at my desk working on projects. No exciting pictures today...but the projects are exciting!
February 1
This was what I did last weekend, but I forgot to take a picture. I finally hung pictures in our upstairs hallway. And they look great!
February 2
Spent time chatting on Skype with my mom, always fun!
February 3
I love Sharpies! You can never have enough. I have a special stash at work, even though I rarely use them there. But looking at them makes me happy!
February 4
I finally went back to water aerobics again...after a long Christmas break. For me, it's one of the most enjoyable forms of exercise.
February 5
I have a new FREEZER!!!! I'm so excited about it. We bought it today and it is my early Valentine's Day gift. It may not be very romantic, but I LOVE it! Thank you, Bill!

No comments: