Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4

My first full week with braces is over...and I survived it. I'm still adjusting and figuring out how to live with metal in my mouth. The pain has lessened and I've been able to eat more and more each day (which isn't good for my diet). But, I still fall back on ice cream and pudding occasionally because it's comforting and delicious. Enjoy the pictures from my past week.

January 23
As a Christmas gift, I received The Game of Life. I love games and Life is no exception. It was fun to get a chance to play with Abby and Erica...and also fun because I won.
January 24
Bill and I spent the evening watching our Netflix movie (Stargate: The Ark of Truth). We can't watch the Netflix streaming movies here so we rely on the ones in the mail. We love Netflix!
January 25
Since we watched movies last night, Bill had to work extra hard on his homework tonight.
January 26
Pampered Chef party!! I had lots of fun and bought more than I expected. Maggie and I are dangerous when we "shop" together!
January 27
I'm so excited!! My shoes arrived today. I've had the same pair of Adidas sandals for over 10 years...and they broke last month. I finally have a replacement pair and I'm thrilled!
January 28
OK, so this one is boring. I realized at 10:00 PM that I hadn't taken any pictures yet. I tried to think of something more interesting but couldn't. I'll try to keep these boring pictures to a minimum.
January 29
Bill made pancakes for breakfast. They were delicious...especially with my sister's homemade Marionberry Syrup! What am I going to do when the syrup runs out?

No comments: