Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 2

I'm still going strong with Project 365. I've managed to take a picture every day so far! It's been a rough week because I'm still recovering from my teeth-pulling...a lot of liquids and soft foods this week! My mouth still hurts, but I'm surviving. Here are my pictures for the second week of the year.

January 9
A chocolate peanut butter milkshake from Johnny Rockets (with extra chocolate syrup) for my sore mouth...delicious!

January 10
I figured I'd take a picture of myself once a month...to see if I change. This is a horrible picture because I didn't feel well and couldn't really smile. We cheered on the Oregon Ducks in the National Championship game but they lost (sad)!
January 11
Another one of my new calendars. This one is at work and gives me a Jeopardy clue each day...something to look forward to. January 12
I weigh myself twice a week. That's just enough to know how I'm progressing but not too often to depress me. (Of course I'm not going to show you how much I weigh!)
January 13
Enjoying lunch outside. Chocolate milk and french fries - the lunch of champions (who recently had teeth extracted)!
January 14
We took Ubi to the park for a little bit. We bought milkshakes and then let him run around while we enjoyed them. It was a lovely evening!
January 15
We were invited to watch the Steelers-Ravens playoff game at a neighbors house. They are HUGE Steelers fans so it was highly entertaining. (And the food was delicious!)

No comments: