Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1

Here's my first official post for Project 365. I actually made it a whole week taking a picture a day. Some of the pictures are rather boring, but with 365 pictures to look forward to, there are bound to be a few less interesting ones. I'll try to have an even mix of exciting and boring photos each week, but I'm not making any promises. I will do my best to update my blog each week with pictures...but, if you'd like to get more regular updates you can check my Flickr photostream. It will be the same pictures but it might get updated a little more often (then again, it might not, who knows). Either way, here is last week in photos:

January 1
My sister's family leaving for Peru. They arrived safely and are settling in to their new life.
January 2
We left the U.S. too, on our way back to Panama. Christmas vacation was fun but we had to get back to work...so sad!
January 3
The beginning of the year is time for new calendars. I love puppies!
January 4
Another new calendar. This one we made using Bill's pictures of Panama.
January 5
More new calendars (I like my calendars a lot)! I love chocolate labs and penguins are my new favorite animal.
January 6
The animals, looking cute. (You'll probably see a lot of the animals this year.)
January 7
I had 4 teeth pulled...it was NOT fun. I'm still pretty drowsy in this picture, but they gave me my teeth so I had to get a picture!
January 8
All I ate today was jello, pudding, ice cream, and mashed potatoes!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great pix. But I feel your pain in the one of you with your teeth. A good overview of your first week in 2011. And I haven't taken even one picture all week. All my favorite subjects are gone, alas, far away! So sad.