Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3

Here I am again...with my photos from the third week of the year. It was a big week, so let's get started.

January 16
I went to lunch with Abby & Erica at a new Italian restaurant near their house. It was good, but my favorite Italian restaurant is still Tre Scallini.
January 17
I went grocery shopping with Maggie...because it was a US holiday, I didn't have to work! We have SO much fun when we shop together and we love Riba Smith.
January 18
Ladies Bible Study started again, after the Christmas break. It was fun to be with all these wonderful ladies again!
January 19
A big day for me...I got braces. It hurt! You can read more about it here.
January 20
Bacon loves to play with the darts from my Nerf gun. Unfortunately, I intended to use the Nerf gun to stop her from doing bad things...but she just thinks it's a game. Oh well, I continue to shoot her when she misbehaves!
January 21
My teeth still hurt so we went to the mall for another milkshake. And, I tried to eat french fries but I'm not ready to chew yet. Instead, I ripped them in to small pieces and basically just swallowed them. Hope the tooth pain goes away soon - I want to eat again!
January 22
We spent some time out on the patio. It was nice. Ubi enjoyed a treat while we read. Bacon really wanted to share Ubi's treat...but he wasn't that generous. So, she just followed him around and even licked his face a few times.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the fact that the animals can be in the same room!! Grocery shopping is always fun, but I'll bet they don't make a list like I do!! Good luck with the braces. We all know your pain, but with time it will go away and you'll be a happy camper!! BTW, you look good in your photo!! xoxo