Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 31

July 31
I finished off the M&Ms from February. They were a delicious treat for dessert...especially because I didn't feel like making anything. We keep them in the fridge because they melt so fast here!
August 1
I started the 30 Day Shred exercise DVD. I'm supposed to do it for 30 days...we'll see how long I last. I am really out of shape and I don't particularly like exercising!
August 2
In our attempt to be more healthy, Bill made a salad wrap. It was actually really good. I guess that means we should eat more salads.
August 3
Our tub is cracked so we're not using it (we have to use the guest bathroom). But, Bacon thinks its a great place to play. She really loves the tub/shower, as long as there's no water!
August 4
I had dinner with Abby - fun! We went to Grand Deli Gourmet and I took my camera intending to take a fun picture. But, we all know I forget to take pictures often and I did it again. At least I have a picture of my receipt to prove I ate my pasta salad there!
August 5
They came to replace our tub. It was a very messy job ripping out the old tub and tile and putting in a new one. Our room was SO dusty. They couldn't finish the job in one day, so they had to come back.
August 6
We slept in the guest room since ours was still dusty and smelly from the tub replacement project. (The glue/caulk they used for the tiles has a very strong smell.) Poor Ubi didn't have much room, but he slept curled up in the corner.

No comments: