Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 32

August 7
We've been desperate to see a movie but there hasn't been anything good playing. We finally went to a movie anyway...we saw Captain America. It was OK.
August 8
Driving home from grocery shopping - the sky was really pretty. The pictures doesn't quite capture it completely, but you get the idea.
August 9
My friend Maggie is leaving in a couple months - boo! I know she's happy and looking forward to it, so I made her a countdown paper chain. Each day she tears off one link (I wrote cute things on each link). It was fun to make - but I'll miss her. Do you think it's too early to make my own countdown paper chain?
August 10
Another picture of me. I really don't look good in this picture! I guess I better start exercising more and eating better!
August 11
We had pulled pork for dinner. It's so easy to make in the crock pot. I love coming home to a house that smells like delicious dinner! I forgot to take a picture of it while we were eating it...and I forgot to take one of it in the crock pot. So, here is all that's left after dinner.
August 12
We like Grand Deli Gourmet. They just opened a new location (closer to our house) so we went there for lunch. We like to call this one the Grand Grand.
August 13
Time for some home-made ice cream! I tried Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream this time. It wasn't very "dark chocolate" to me. But, chocolate peanut butter is just as delicious. It was very rich and yummy! I love my ice cream machine!

No comments: