Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Week 34

August 21
Ubi got another bath...he needs a lot of baths because of the bacteria problem. This time it was raining so he had to stand in the rain while the shampoo worked. He doesn't like bath time or standing in the rain.
August 22
Bacon loves boxes. She loves bags too, but today she played with the boxes all afternoon. And when she was done playing, she "guarded" them. Such a silly cat!
August 23
These are all the tools I use when I try to keep my braces clean. It's a lot of work and some days I don't bother. I'm not really sure this whole braces thing is going to be worth all the trouble!
August 24
Here is my candy bowl at work. It is very popular and people come from other offices just to get chocolate. I'm so popular!
August 25
My contacts were really bothered me so I got out my glasses. It had been a long time since I've worn my glasses and I think the prescription is old. I guess that's another thing I need to work on.
August 26
We went to another movie: Cowboys & Aliens. I had been eagerly awaiting its release here in Panama because I love Harrison Ford. We were the only ones in the theater until after the movie started...then 5 more people showed up (and this was opening day). I guess it's not going to be a big hit here. We liked it...but we like Sci-Fy and weird movies so we're easy to please.
August 27
We have a new comforter. I think Bill was allergic to the last one so we've been using the comforter from the guestroom until I could find one I liked and was willing to pay for. I finally found it...and it's reversible. Although, with a black cat, I don't think we'll use the white side much.

No comments: