Friday, November 18, 2011

Week 45

November 6
After church, I went out for Dim Sum with Abby, Cathy, Amber, and Mami. I'm not a very adventurous eater so this was good for me. I ate things that I did not recognize...and they were good. We had a lot of fun!
November 7
I decided to buy a new camera because the pictures on mine aren't that great. I've been spending a lot of time researching this decision. It's hard to know what to get without spending too much money!!
November 8
The first pumpkin pie I've made this year isn't even for me. Someone requested it at work for their birthday dessert. It looked and smelled SO delicious. I'll just have to make another one to enjoy at home!
November 9
My mom is here!! She has come for a visit and is already unpacked and settled in. We're so happy she's here!
November 10
Surprise - another picture of me! I looked back at the pictures of myself the other day and I look pretty much the same. Other than the length of my hair, I don't think I've changed much. Just 1 more month to go.
November 11
Of course I had to take a picture of the clock today. Other than being Veteran's Day - today is 11/11/11...so I took a picture at 11:11. I couldn't pass it up!
November 12
Big football game today. My mom and I watched the Stanford vs. Oregon game and cheered our Ducks to victory! It was a good game, but why do they have to start so late??

1 comment:

mom said...

Awwww, I miss being there with you guys - even Bacon. And you can tell her I said that:-) And to think - I was with you at 11:11 on 11-11-11. Cool picture. Can't believe you gave that beautiful pumpkin pie away and didn't save it for me to enjoy.