Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 46

November 13
Abby came over and we had a BBQ. I made Quinoa and Black Beans...it was really yummy and went well with our polish sausages and chorizo. It was a great meal!
November 14
Bill returned from a 3-day dive trip. He had a lot of fun. And, like a responsible adult, he washed and rinsed his dive gear before putting it away. Good job!
November 15
I got my new camera today...I'm hoping it helps me take better pictures. Although, if the problem with my pictures is the way I take them, then a new camera might not help. Either way, it was fun to play around with it and practice different focal points.
November 16
Still playing with my camera. So far, I think the pictures are better. Ubi looks so cute!!
November 17
I asked Bill to pick up the dog's towel, but when he got downstairs, the cat had claimed it. She decided it was a cozy place to rest.
November 18
We treated ourselves to lunch at our favorite Italian restaurant. It was so good...I'm hungry just thinking about it! It's one of the few places I will miss when we leave here.
November 19
We ordered a pizza and it came cut like this...with lots of itty bitty pieces. Maybe the person cutting the pizza was new. It was actually more convenient for me to eat it this way so I appreciated it.

No comments: