Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 44

October 30
It was late...my camera was downstairs and I didn't feel like getting it. I also had no ideas for what my picture of the day should be. So, Bill went downstairs and took a picture of a picture of himself. It was silly...but it was better than anything I would have come up with. So, here is my picture of the day - but it's really Bill's picture.
October 31
It was a very rough day! I stayed home alone watching Monday Night Football (Bill had to go to the airport). It was good for me to have some alone time.
November 1
I love Fall because I love everything pumpkin. Tonight I took pumpkin bars to Bible Study. They were yummy! I'm looking forward to more pumpkin treats in the coming month.
November 2
I love looking at November on the calendar...it makes me happy. That's because we have 6 (SIX) holidays in November! So many days off makes me very, very happy. We get November 3, 4, 10, 11, 24, and 28 off. And, I'm taking more time off at the end of the month so that's even better. It's a good month!
November 3
Happy Birthday, Abby!!! We had a huge *surprise* party for Abby and everything was PURPLE. It was so much fun planning it and everything came together beautifully. So many people helped to make the party a big success. Abby was surprised and everyone really enjoyed themselves. It was fun!! Welcome to the 30's, Abby!
November 4
Abby and I went to a movie. At the mall, each entrance has an animal name (it's a huge mall) and there is an animal statue by each door. We decided to get a quick photo as we exited the Hippo door.
November 5
Bill and I went to the Marine Ball, to celebrate the birthday of the Marine Corps. It is an annual formal event that the Marines host. It was fun. (Inspired by the purple party earlier in the week, I bought a purple dress!)

No comments: