Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 43

October 23
Maggie came over for dinner. It was fun to chat with her one last time before she leaves me for good! We ordered pizza and it was really tasty.
October 24
We didn't watch the Amazing Race on Sunday night, so Abby came over to watch it tonight. It was fun to get caught up since we missed last week. Such a fun show and I love that Abby comes over to watch it with us!
October 25
I love penguins...they are my new favorite animal. Bill got me a penguin pillow pet for my birthday - isn't it cute? I don't have a name for her yet.
October 26
Today, at work, the kids trick-or-treated in the building. In honor of that, I wore my Halloween socks. We had a bunch of kids and gave away a bunch of candy. I think they had fun.
October 27
Another one of my birthday presents...I love Reese's. And this really smells like chocolate and peanut butter (with just a hint of coffee too, which smells delicious). I love it!
October 28
We're planning a surprise party for Abby next week and everything will be PURPLE. Here are some of the silly gifts we got for her. So much purple...she will love it!
October 29
This is another late night picture - when I'm about to go to bed and I realize I haven't taken one yet. Bill and the animals are coming up the stairs for bed - isn't it thrilling?!?!

No comments: