Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 39

September 25
Laundry day! Since we didn't have water last weekend, I didn't get much done...so I had a LOT to do this weekend. Got it all washed, folded, and put away in one day...yay me!
September 26
A quick trip to the grocery store for cat food. Sometimes it's hard to resist the candy they tempt you with at the check-out. We didn't buy anything, but it all looks so pretty!
September 27
Big day for Bill! He wasn't exactly thrilled about having his picture taken...but I did ask and he did say yes. He doesn't remember any of that, but I do.
September 28
Ubi is so good at "sad, puppy dog eyes". He can make you feel guilty by just looking at you. He is such a cute dog!!
September 29
I had to go to a reception for work and I wore a skirt. People from my office were shocked and claimed I've never worn a skirt (which is not true, they just don't remember). So, here's proof that I did (for the next time they forget)!
September 30
Another block party! Our neighbor had another wonderful BBQ. There was so much delicious food and I ate way too much of it. It was a good day of eating and meeting the new neighbors.
October 1
We went to a local pizzeria for lunch. It was reminiscent of our time in Italy...but the pizza wasn't as good. I think it's the cheese - I just don't like the local cheese. It was a nice lunch...especially the Pepsi in bottles!

No comments: